The more I become a manager the more I am losing the urge to write. Until a couple of years back, writing a piece was a piece of cake, but not anymore. Getting to sit down a write an article seems so difficult now. Be it politics or my all-time favorite militancy, taking a position on a new development was not difficult, but not anymore. Maybe its because so much is being said and written about in the Pakistani media, that finding to write something new a different is almost impossible. How to find my rhythm back, or more important how to get my voice back? Let me know what you think?
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
What shall I do?
The more I become a manager the more I am losing the urge to write. Until a couple of years back, writing a piece was a piece of cake, but not anymore. Getting to sit down a write an article seems so difficult now. Be it politics or my all-time favorite militancy, taking a position on a new development was not difficult, but not anymore. Maybe its because so much is being said and written about in the Pakistani media, that finding to write something new a different is almost impossible. How to find my rhythm back, or more important how to get my voice back? Let me know what you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Make sure you have your say too.